We are looking for a Researcher passionate for technologies related with the Industry 4.0 framework, with competences in Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Vision Systems, Image processing, Digital Signal Processing and acquisition, Condition Based Monitoring, Real-Time control, Machining knowledge, Robots, Process Automatization, ready to be involved in projects aimed at developing solutions in the Autonomous Manufacturing environment. The project aims at increasing the performance and reducing the downtimes, but also at providing them advanced perceiving skills (i.e., vision system for automatically inspect the quality of the processed part, etc.), self-adapting and self-diagnostic abilities. The use of robots is envisioned.
Come join our vibrant team
You’ll get to:
- Lead or be part of a team on designing development and implementation of cutting-edge computer vision and machine learning algorithms for on-premises (edge) deployment.
- Provide technical expertise to the team and mentor other partners around the world.
- Explore, evaluate and adopt technologies so as to add value in the development process and/or the platform to be delivered.
- Adhere to best software development practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience.
- Fluency in edge computing hardware (installation, performance testing, computing of system performance).
- Experience in the development of control strategies for industrial automation and robotics.
- Successfully deliver complex solutions in complex customer system landscapes with predictable timelines and quality.
- Adhere to processes, defined software development methodologies and best practices within the team.
- Experience on object-oriented technologies including like .Net or C++.
- Experience in the use of Python language for quick prototyping of custom software solutions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Should have an experience of 3-5 years in relevant field.
- Experience on developing solutions for Manufacturing Industries.
- Knowledge of Computer Vision and Deep Learning technologies.
- Experience on IOT protocols (MQTT, MODBUS, TCP/UDP, HTTPS), interfacing with IOT devices, setting up gateways, ingesting, analyzing IOT / transformed data in real/near-real time.
- Good customer facing and coordination skills.
Technical background requested as master’s degrees or PhD in:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Automation and Control Engineering
Kind of employment:
- Temporary contract
To apply for the job